We grow over 6 different varieties of gourmet garlic, but only select the largest, firmest, best bulbs for sale.
Visit our Garlic Site – www.SleepyHollowGarlic.com
Varieties available for 2017:
- Gourmet best-seller!
- Superb classic rich flavor
- Each bulb has about 8-12 cloves
- Outer wrapper varies in color, from cream to deep purple stripes
- Cloves are large with a brownish red color and are easy to peel
- Keeps well, 3-4 months
- The raw flavor is intense and big up front, with some sweetness along with a slight and pleasant bitterness. Garlic expert Chester Aaron calls this raw garlic “the perfect garlic flavor”.
- Heat is long lasting, like a hot pepper
- Hot, Spicy and full flavored
- Grows milder in storage
- Huge bulbs with a stunning rich burgandy-purple skin, each containing about 6 easy to peel cloves
- One of the most popular Hardnecks
- Has an aromatic, slightly spicy, incredibly flavorful garlic
- Use in mashed potatoes or with seafood
- Classic Italian Hardneck
- Delicate and sweet spicy flavor
- Great in salsas and Mediterranean dishes
- Spicy garlic with slight oniony flavor
- Has a strong heat like a hot pepper