What Types of Shares are Available?
For 2017, we’re having a slightly different season planned due to a few different circumstances. In previous years, we’ve done a 15 week season starting in early June. For this year, we’ll be running a shorter season, just 10 weeks and starting later in Summer – Mid July. This shorter season will allow you to jump in right at the peak of when the summer veggies are starting to ripen. We’re also going a week longer into September than we have in the past, this will allow us to share later season Winter Squash varieties with you like Spaghetti and Butternut.
We’re also moving to a single share size. It will be slightly larger than our half share & slightly smaller than our full share. With hitting on peak summer veggies, most have a little longer shelf life and won’t need to be used within a few days. For those that are worried about a veggie overload.
In order to provide the best possible experience for our members, we limit the number of shares we have available.
2017 Summer CSA Shares $250
- 10-week season, starting July 18th to September 19th.
- Each share is a weekly delivery that feeds a family of 3-4.
- Each share contains 8-10 different veggies and herbs each week, picked at the peak of freshness.
- Farm newsletter is included each week that includes tips on how to use the veggies, meal planning options and recipes.
We have two pickup locations for your convenience:
- Tuesday’s in East Green Bay: 4:00 to 5:15pm in the I-43 Business Center – 2920 Walker Dr. (Next to Aurora Hospital)
- Wednesday’s at the Farm: 5:00 to 7:00pm – N1202 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Kewaunee
Examples of Half Shares from previous seasons: